How to Generate Resources, Power and Commitment
Do you feel as though as your work and professional life are disaggregated?
Does meeting people to talk about your work and how to resource it feel like a necessary evil, rather than an integral component?
Do you feel tired, rather than energized at the end of the day?
Do you feel constantly pressured to bring in more money and people without the tools and support to meet your challenges?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, we welcome you to this Online Course!
Jennifer brings her nearly 30 years of fundraising experience to facilitate an online course to unlock the flow of resources for your work and to deepen your passion and vision for change with renewed commitment and strength.
The course combines reflective practices, creative exercises and a discovery learning model to guide you on a journey to tap into the full potential of your work and your partnerships. This is not your typical fundraising course.
The course concepts can be utilized by anyone in social change, including nonprofit and for-profit leaders, board members, entrepreneurs, community organizers and others.
What is included:
- 3 weeks worth of videos with Jennifer
- Curated supplemental material (readings, podcasts & videos)
- Reflection exercises
- Discussion forums to generate vibrant peer-learning
The course is designed in three sections that can be broken into three week-long segments, or taken as an intensive:
WHO AM I IN THE FACE OF MONEY AND POWER?
CONNECTION, COURAGE & ASKING
RETURN TO YOUR CALLING – SET GOALS, GET RESULTS
Learn how to:
- Reframe your relationship with money and power
- Identify and unblock obstacles that allow resources to freely flow
- Build a vibrant community connected by values and a passion for action
- Share a compelling personal narrative to reignite your work as a calling
- Practice simple exercises designed to keep you energized, focused, and protected against burnout
- Source new partners
- Host a Jeffersonian dinner
- Make the perfect ask
- Get results!
For early sign-up, reach out here.